I prefer attribution, but I understand why someone might not want to
expose themselves to the rampant paranoia, profligate speculation and
general nastiness that began to swirl around the 'offending' post, long
before a beginner might have twigged to list etiquette (or not) or a more
adept sender might have discovered an address oversight.

Many of our senders are known by insider nicknames.
Some of us include to much in our signatures, others too little, some
assume the E-address says it all.

I'm fairly fearless, but the remarks are so awful that I'd be reluctant
to admit to being the poster.

One irony, the post turned out to be accurate, and still the poster is
referred to as dishonest.

Meanwhile, among the latest gentle requests for introduction...

Cassidy wrote:
"I'd say it's relevant because:

... So the question "why did committeeman7 make the post and then leave
Glenn to fend for himself amongst the jackles?" I think is relevant. And
now we discover that it was probably someone who was at the meeting or
who works for someone who was at the meeting....

Maybe it was UCD!
In a message dated 6/7/2007 11:05:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,