Thanks, Tony, but I just need to point out that Mennonites are no longer a
single ethnic group. Historically, we have been Swiss-German, Dutch, Frisian
and Prussian -- The Mennonites being showcased at the Arthur Ross Gallery
are some of the latter who were invited to the Ukraine and are known among
Mennonites as "Russian Mennonites", even though they were ethnically German.

But if you look in the Philly telephone book or Verizon Yellow Pages you
will find two Chinese, one Vietnamese, one Hispanic and several
African-American churches (which are not identified as such). We also have a
new Indonesian church in Philly.

Just one more reason not to stereotype "The Mennonites."

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org