In a message dated 12/10/2010 11:22:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
anthony_w...@earthlink.net writes:

I don't  know ... this DP 'graf reads like a pretty straight account to me,
except  where they got the year wrong. But who's counting?

Ummm, Tony:

Do you really think the decision to relocate because "nearby  residents
expressed concerns" was a "straight account" of what the backers of  this
project forced the members of the community to spend (in dollars and time)  and
endure?

That seems to be a lot like really believing that
    *   Obama endorsed a two-year across-the-board extension of the
so-called  "Bush tax cuts" because Republicans expressed concerns about the
economy,
    *   The Magna Carta was signed because the barons expressed  concerns
about the king billeting soldiers in people's homes,
    *   The historic district nomination for Spruce Hill got buried
because local residents expressed concerns about such things as  being unable
have ironworkers create fanciful security bars for their  front windows
    *   The ... well, you get the idea.
C'mon.

Always at  your service and ready for a diatribe -- er, dialog.

Al  Krigman