from westphillylocal:

FOUND Male, Black & White, Japanese Chin / Pug near Addison and 52nd Streets [posted by Ryan Spak]

Does anyone recognize this Doggie?

He ran into my construction project on 52nd Street and Addison Street. No tags and no owner nearby. He's well groomed and doesn't seem to be in need. But he's now at my home.

Feel free to call me to bring him home!

UPDATE: as of Sunday, July 19th on our doggie friend:

He is now comfortably hanging out at PAWs - 2900 Grays Ferry Avenue. Regrettably, he was not chipped or neutered. He is now part of their adoption system and will be available to be viewed from Tuesday on... He's adorable and I look forward to him finding a loving home. His PAWs Identification number is A28638851. Please share this information to anyone who may be looking for a pup. By the way, he is actually a Japanese Chin / Pug mix.

The phone number for PAWs is 215.298.9680.