Begin forwarded message:

From: Kate Mills <katewmi...@gmail.com>
Date: April 4, 2016 8:03:56 AM EDT
To: "u...@ucneighbors.org" <u...@ucneighbors.org>, Clark Park Tot Lot <clarkparktot...@googlegroups.com >
Subject: [TotLot] Missing books

Hi neighbors,

A friend was supposed to drop some children's books off on my porch yesterday morning for a literacy event at Lea that I'm helping to organize. When I arrived home around 1pm and didn't see the books, I called her and we realized that she mistakenly left them by the front door of another house, we think on the north side of the 4800 block of Larchwood (we are on the 4800 block of Hazel).

I tried knocking at our house number on Larchwood, but the person who answered the door said they hadn't seen them. I figure someone walking by may have taken them but wanted to check here in case anyone has seen them. They were in two bags, one that was orange cloth and one a brown paper bag with handles.

Thanks for your help!
Kate