Dear Neighbors and friends, Here is the Craig's list ad, for easy viewing of
photos.I must have the house empty, by Wednesday, so we can enjoy a win-win.
You get bargains and I get to wave good bye to things that move from my beloved
possession to yours.It is a bit of a treasure hunt, but as things are carried
away, new and wonderful items are revealed.  Some of the deepest buried items
are the oldest, most interesting or more valuable, so it may be a fun and
profitable use of your time.
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/hsh/5532378378.html Please pardon duplicate
postings, and please forward to any person or list that might generate some
sales for me or opportunities for your friends, clients or associates.
Everything must go! Super bargains, range from Free to $1,000 (but a great
value on an item that retails closer to $8,000). $20 is a 'place-holder'. Rare
and wonderful are: Antiques (Dental Chair, Camel Saddle-Chairs, Seat made from
Conestoga Wagon parts, a red Hutch and mirrored dressers); useful Eating
Utensils (3/$1.00), Sheets and Towels ($1/each - 5 for matched sets),
Comforters ($10); Entertaining (Art, many pieces framed, and many VHS, CD and
DVD, and equipment to play them), Luxurious (a regal, King-sized, Brass Bed
Frame and a Heartwood Stove); Some smaller Store Displays, (Shelves, Cases,
Hooks, Hangars, etc.); Collectibles (everything from a NASCAR model to Star
Wars playing cards and "Hello Kitty" Mugs); Practical items like End tables,
Floor and Desk Lamps. This is my final day to SELL, so if you don't like my
prices, please make an offer. The sale runs from Noon until 6 PM at 4611
Springfield Avenue, Phila, PA 19143. Thanks and all the best! Liz
                              Elizabeth Campion, Broker Associate
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach REALTORS       210 W. Rittenhouse
Square, Suite 406
                                         Phila, PA 19103  and

215-790-5653 Phila, PA Office
302-368-1621 NCC, DE Office
215-880-2930 Cell

campio...@juno.com  or
home.in.ph...@juno.com for rental questions

To check out all PFR and Multiple Listed Properties and
to review CONSUMER NOTICE, link to
www.PruFoxRoach.com

Your referral is a welcome compliment.
Thank you, I wish you all the best now and into the future!
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570a766ba98c8766b6e0fst02vuc