Carly, a full-time local student, rescued this dog from a bad situation this past summer, after the dog's owner became ill and could no longer care for her. Carly's been fostering Winnie on her own (without the support of a rescue group), in an apt. bldg. that doesn't allow pets, and is under a great deal of pressure to find pooch a home or new foster situation in the next week. More info below. Please share! :)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carly Yost <carly.t.y...@gmail.com>
Date: November 15, 2016 12:38:45 PM EST
Subject: WINNIE THE PITTIE

Hi- My name is Winnie! I am a Pit/Bulldog mix, looking for my fur- ever home. My previous owner was in a very serious accident and sadly is no longer physically able to care for me. I weigh about 70 pounds and will be celebrating my 2nd birthday in January. I am loyal, affectionate, snuggly and willing to please! I would do best as an only dog in my new home and need to be with a strong pack leader (who is familiar and experienced with my breed). I've been working with a trainer who says I'm one smart girl! I am crate trained, but would love it if I could be out and about during the day. I already spayed and up-to-date with all my vaccinations and wellness checks. Whadda you waiting for? Apply for me now. I'd love to meet you!

Below is Winnie’s Facebook page that my classmate helped me to create with her bio and lots of pictures!

“Winnie the Pittie” www.facebook.com/winniethepitbull

--Carly
University of the Sciences, Class of 2019
T: 267.455.8042