Dear Neighbors,

Today about 2:00 PM as I was pulling out of my driveway I saw a woman carrying
a sealed package from Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/>

She spotted me as I was waiting for traffic and or any pedestrians to pass
before I came out of my driveway, and stepped back between two parked cars.

She was an African-American woman, perhaps in her 20’s or 30’s, who was very
thin with long braids, (couldn’t tell whether they were real or fake), and dark
complected, (not VERY dark), wearing a coat I thought was light brown, with a
large, long heavy-knit scarf wrapped around her neck.  Her coat was open.

I went round the block after waiting at the STOP sign at 45th & Pine St. to see
if I would see her again.  She was not there.

Our neighbors on the 4400 Osage do not have front porches, and often packages
are left on the doorstep.  I also do not have a front porch, but often our cars
hide the front door step. (Except for our former newspaper thief.)

Sorry that this is all I can report.  This is the best description of the
person carrying the sealed package from Amazon I could give.

I was just wondering if anyone on the 4400 block of Osage Ave. was expecting a
package today they didn’t receive.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,