radish;412076 Wrote:
> What exactly are you trying to play? e.g. a single track, an album, a
> large playlist, all songs? Do you have shuffle switched on? Is it the
> same between pressing play on the web interface and the TP remote?
>
> You should also consider upgrading SC, 7.3.2 is the current release.

Sorry , I said I was running 7.2.4 but it is 7.4 actually.

I am always playing albums and I do never use playlists. No, I do not
use shuffle. Yes, makes no difference (play on transporter remote or
web interface).

But apart from what the cause is, I was wondering how to cleanup the
cache without reinstalling squeezecenter?

Ronald.

--
tingtong5