I'm having a strange issue with what I think I have narrowed down to
Squeezelite.
What is happening is after playing streaming radio for an extended
period of time -greater than 24 hours- loud almost DC like distortion
occurs. Only cure is a full reboot then it's good for another 24 hours
or so.
I'm running a 2nd Gen Raspberry pi model b using the squeezeplug
installer with latest nightly build and using the internal sound card on
the pi.
It happens like clock work of two separate pi's.
Any ideas on how to troubleshoot would be helpful.
Thanks

Sent from the dark side of the moon