JackOfAll wrote:
> I have commented publicly. I announced that I had retired from the
> project. John and Adrian, haven't AFAIK. Where they want to go with it,
> what they want to do, what DAC hardware they want to release, which ARM
> hardware they want to support, what images they are making
> available...... Nothing to do with me.
>
> No one is being left high and dry. You guys that have purchased
> Wandboard hardware, you have them working right? You have an image on
> them, right? They are playing music, right? The F19 images are available
> from my vacuumtube site, right? Where is the problem?
>
> You want to talk about John's hardware, talk to John. I have written a
> driver. It is dependent on a device tree kernel and F20, which is why
> John doesn't have it yet. I've made 2x DVD's for Triode, containing the
> complete CS software repo and all the images, historic, (all the way
> back to PBWN), and the unreleased F20 images. It includes the compose
> scripts to create new images. What he chooses to release. Nothing to do
> with me.

OK, point taken. We'll refrain from further questions. Thanks for the
work you've done in this project.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated