Chunkywizard wrote:
> Sorry if I've missed it, but what's the minimum size SD card needed?
>
> CW

/dev/root       7.2G  2.7G  4.1G  40% /
devtmpfs        748M     0  748M   0% /dev

I'm using an 8GB card, and the usage is 2.7G with LMS and Jivelite
installed. All things being equal, I think I'd go for an 8GB card just
to allow room for any temp files etc. during installations and updates.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0