Hi Triode

We had a power cut last night and everything rebooted (NAS, router and
Wandboard). Although I have the NAS and Wandboard set to static ip
addresses it looks like those address were taken and so they were
assigned different ones. Anyway, the upshot is I needed to re-add my NAS
as a storage device under SoA. I removed the old entry and added the new
ip.address but got this error

Usage: mount [-lhV] mount -a [options] mount [options] [--source] |
[--target] mount [options] mount [] Options: -a, --all mount all
filesystems mentioned in fstab -c, --no-canonicalize don't canonicalize
paths -f, --fake dry run; skip the mount(2) syscall -F, --fork fork off
for each device (use with -a) -T, --fstab alternative file to /etc/fstab
-h, --help display this help text and exit -i, --internal-only don't
call the mount. helpers -l, --show-labels lists all mounts with LABELs
-n, --no-mtab don't write to /etc/mtab -o, --options comma-separated
list of mount options -O, --test-opts limit the set of filesystems (use
with -a) -r, --read-only mount the filesystem read-only (same as -o ro)
-t, --types limit the set of filesystem types --source explicitly
specifies source (path, label, uuid) --target explicitly specifies
mountpoint -v, --verbose say what is being done -V, --version display
version information and exit -w, --rw, --read-write mount the filesystem
read-write (default) -h, --help display this help and exit -V, --version
output version information and exit Source: -L, --label synonym for
LABEL= -U, --uuid synonym for UUID= LABEL= specifies device by
filesystem label UUID= specifies device by filesystem UUID PARTLABEL=
specifies device by partition label PARTUUID= specifies device by
partition UUID specifies device by path mountpoint for bind mounts (see
--bind/rbind) regular file for loopdev setup Operations: -B, --bind
mount a subtree somewhere else (same as -o bind) -M, --move move a
subtree to some other place -R, --rbind mount a subtree and all
submounts somewhere else --make-shared mark a subtree as shared
--make-slave mark a subtree as slave --make-private mark a subtree as
private --make-unbindable mark a subtree as unbindable --make-rshared
recursively mark a whole subtree as shared --make-rslave recursively
mark a whole subtree as slave --make-rprivate recursively mark a whole
subtree as private --make-runbindable recursively mark a whole subtree
as unbindable For more details see mount(8).

Any ideas what is going wrong?

CW

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and
Bedroom)
*Server:* 7.8 for Wandboard Dual
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen |
TrackStat
*Remote:* iPhone5/iPad Air running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)