Triode wrote:
> Can you try: pacman -S linux-raspberrypi-latest
>
> This should install the latest version of the pi kernel from the arch
> repo rather than the default one - I believe it contains more device
> drivers and looks like this includes the hifiberry.  If this works I can
> make it part of the install script.

Authentication: password.
Welcome to Arch Linux ARM

Website: http://archlinuxarm.org
Forum: http://archlinuxarm.org/forum
IRC: #archlinux-arm on irc.Freenode.net
Last login: Sat Oct 11 14:25:36 2014 from 192.168.2.20
[root@soa-rpi ~]# pacman -S linux-raspberrypi-latest
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
:: linux-raspberrypi-latest and linux-raspberrypi are in conflict
(kernel26). Re
move linux-raspberrypi? [y/N] y

Packages (2): linux-raspberrypi-3.12.29-1 [removal]
linux-raspberrypi-latest-3.16.3-1

Total Download Size:    16.86 MiB
Total Installed Size:   25.66 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:       1.61 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
:: Retrieving packages ...
linux-raspberrypi-l...    16.9 MiB   339K/s 00:51
[######################] 100%
(1/1) checking keys in keyring
[######################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity
[######################] 100%
[######################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts
[######################] 100%
(2/2) checking available disk space
[######################] 100%
(1/1) removing linux-raspberrypi
[######################] 100%
(1/1) installing linux-raspberrypi-latest
>>> Updating module dependencies. Please wait ...
Optional dependencies for linux-raspberrypi-latest
crda: to set the correct wireless channels of your country
[root@soa-rpi ~]#

>From SoA Update tab : Squeezelite r118.75a72d5-1

>From SoA Squeezelite Player Config  hw:CARD=ALSA   - no sound output,
however LMS plays to this player.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.