probedb wrote:
> Well it does. It doesn't say that it affects it in anyway. But it does
> have to go through a couple of extra steps before it gets to the DAC.
> That's all. Nowhere does it say this is bad and detrimental to the
> sound.
>
> There are no specs on that DAC so there could be anything in there.
> However I'm sure it'd work fine. But still, you can't call the HifiBerry
> expensive....at all. Even my FiiO E7 was 3 times the price of it and I'd
> regard that as a very sensibly priced DAC/headphone amp.

Hi all,

I am a DIY guy, who plays with DIY DACs, so I am looking for the most
straight forward solution from a design perspective. My comment was in
relation to this goal.

I am sure there are no issues with USB DACs, it's just a lot of extra
"design" work when compared to a I2S solution on the Raspberry Pi.

regards