      >   Hi everyone,
>
>   I´m planning to convert my older Bose SoundDock Portable into a
>   Squeezebox player by adding a Pi with PiCorePlayer on it. I would like
>   to keep it portable so I need a running LMS on the Pi. I found this
>   thread:
>

> forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,16852.30.html?PHPSESSID=MDXDBVJkhVBn,2cGFtJH
>   i0
>
>   talking about the possibility to install LMS on PiCorePlayer by
>   "borrowing" its .deb package. Unfortunately the discussion stops around
>   Apr. 2014 with some unresolved issues.
>
>   Has anything changed yet? Is LMS already available as a TinyCore package
>   or is there a way to compile/install it?

  Martin
  Sorry, I haven't looked further into this.
  But I'm pretty sure that it is possible, so if you have the energy and will
invest some time please have a go.

  Please keep us informed on your process and if you run into trouble ask -
then we might be able to help.

  Steen

  NB - maybe the squeezeplug distro is what you need?

Alright, I started redoing some of the steps proposed in the old
tinycorelinux forum thread. I got stuck installing the missing perl
modules. A longer explanation can be found here:

http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,16852.30.html

Martin