Lestrad wrote:
> Exactly what is in your fstab? Or are you trying to mount manually?

The main problem is I don't actually know what to put in fstab - I've
tried a whole range of different lines from very simple with no options
to more or less a copy of the cifs options and I can't get anything to
work - any idea what should go in fstab for nfs mounts? - I've tried all
the permutations I've found by googling.

I've not actually tried mounting manually but might try doing this as I
can then see if I get any error messages.