Krisbee wrote:
> Do you mean just the web interface is unreachable, or that the
> Cubietruck looses it's network connection and you can't get to a command
> line via SSH. If you can still get to the Cubietruck command line via
> SSH as root, what happens if you restart the web interface?

  >   >
  > systemctl restart soa-web.service

--------------------

Well,

I have tried another install and SSH'd into the cubietruck, but then
realised I did not knowthe command line instruction to see what was
happening.:mad:

I have attached a copy of the text displayed during the install (must be
similar, I would think) and the "_*-failure-*_" word can be seen towards
the end.

atb

Ronnie

|Filename: cubietruck SoA install failure.zip                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17843|