chrissy wrote:
> Hi
> But in a earlier version it installed. I have a version up and running.
> It updates everything and seems to be getting more stable, although it
> is still a way to go to get the stability of the Slovenia Image.
> Frequent reboots, especially after updates. The Slovenia Image, once
> installed is solid as a rock. And dau save, as long as you don't fiddle
> around with it. I have it running at a couple of friends, that have no
> idea of Linux and still everything works fine.
> Greetings
> Christian

Don't forget SOA is work in progress.  Triode's build method may be
suffering from an archlinux bug, sun7i, UBOOT bug, or bug in his
installer. You say an earlier version worked, did you keep a copy of
this version of the SOA Cubietruck installer image?

I'd be interested to see your instructions to build the Solvenian Debian
image.  Did you follow/use any of the scripts here:
https://github.com/igorpecovnik/lib, or just use what is on Igor
Pečovnik home page?