Jeff07971 wrote:
> I think that the GPIO Pin 22 toggle is unique to the amp drivers, I
> tested this before using the script metioned here.
>
> I too use a slightly modified version of that script (Thanks Greg) but
> it would be nice to have this funtion built into PCP (IE If power is on
> GPIO pin x is high) and be able to select the GPIO pin in Web GUI. In
> this way you can use the "Powersave" plugin globally for all players and
> not have to reinstall the script everytime you do an update.
>
> Jeff

That's what's nice about having it built into squeezelite.  You can add
the GPIO pin number to the various input line of the squeezelite
settings.  I would be happy to let them include my version of
squeezelite, or I could push the code modifications to ralphy for his
pCP squeezelite builds.   To be honest, since I was using a custom
squeezelite was the only reason I never used pCP on my systems.    But
recently, I built a full statically linked version that does run on pCP,
so I might reconsider once the sillyness going on with sourceforge is
figured out.