--------------------

> Success, persistent mount and LMS running on TC7.
>
> Will try running LMS from your GUI from pCP in the near future.
> Thanks for the latest update and all you have given us so far, you've
> been busy this year.

LMS throws a big monkey wrench in the reboot order.......we are stuck
with quite a few chicken vs egg issues.

LMS may not like it if the Music folder is not mounted before it is
started.  LMS is started during do_rebootstuff.sh.    You may need to
mount the drive before do_rebootstuff.sh, but then you will also need to
make sure the network is up, or your mount will fail....

Also remember that edits to bootlocal.sh are not maintained through the
upgrade process.   Easy ability to mount network shares is something
that we are going to work on next.   But let us know how it goes.