alnames wrote:
> Hi Paul. I use Youtube as free way to stream hard to find songs.
> Yesterday for instance I que'd up a bunch of Reggae covers of Classic
> Rock songs. There's a ton of stuff on Youtube that you can't find
> anywhere else like "https://youtu.be/mYKLvYGqaC0"; where a bunch of very
> talented kids are covering a Tool song (if you like that sort of thing).

I'll put this in the list to update.......

> I don't have any other plugins that use SSL, but I do have another
> plugin I can't install. The "PlayHLS" plugin allows me to stream HLS
> streams. I use it as a work around to stream SiriusXM from a Server to
> LMS. The instructions do indicate that "ffmpeg" must be installed first.
> This was trivial in linux, but I don't know squat about TC.

I cant even get this to show up on the plugin page, even after adding
the repo.   Anyway, there is a full version of ffmpeg on the tinycore
repo.   If you go to the main page and select BETA mode, you will see a
button named "Extensions"   go there and type ffmpeg.....you will be
able to install it.   be warned it is quite large.