treble wrote:
> Is the brightness adjuster in piCorePlayer v2.xx as well?  I could not
> find it in the JiveLite menus.  Do I have to install or activate it
> somewhere?  That screen is bright! :-)  Thanks!

Not in front of my piCorePlayer at the moment, but I believe you need to
install the piCorePlayer applet in JiveLite.  Then, look under
"settings" for piCorePlayer, and I think the brightness setting is in
that menu.  You might have to add the path to the piCorePlayer applet
repository in the LMS plugins repository list.