bambadoo wrote:
> Tried the tweak. Cannot say I noticed any difference.

Great!

Thats all I asked, is for people to try it and report back.

So how long did it take you to copy/paste and listen?

Hopefully it took you less time than to make a post.

I'm thinking if you put it in the tweaks section you need to restart
squeezelite. But either way if you heard nothing then so be it.

FYI, I wont win the Nobel Peace Prize or get anything either way, my
motives are 100% altruistic. All I ask is for people to try it and
report back their honest opinion.... by making it as quick, easy and
painless and possible.