Hello, first post.  I really enjoy piCorePlayer 3.02.  I have it running
on multiple RPi 2 v1.1 and RPi 3s.

Quick question:
Does piCorePlayer 3.02 support the Raspberry Pi 2 v1.2?

Background:
I have downloaded and installed picCorePlayer 3.02 and was successful
getting it to boot on a Raspberry Pi 2 v1.1 and a Raspberry Pi 3.

However, that same 4GB MicroSD card will not boot on a Raspberry Pi 2
v1.2.  The green LED for the MicroSD card will blink slowly 4 times and
then rapidly for 4 blinks.

I know the RPi 2 v1.2 works fine and it boots the latest Raspian Pixel
version without any issue.  I have 3 RPi 2 v1.2 and they all experience
the same issue.