Hello,
I have a question. I bought a 3,5 inch touchscreen (
http://www.spotpear.com/index.php/spotpear-raspberry-pi-lcd/spotpear-raspberry-pi-3-5-inch-lcd)
First I used MAX2Play but Jivelite stopped working after installing the
drivers (wget
http://www.spotpear.com/download/diver24-5/LCD-show-160823-touch.tar.gz)
So I installed Jive lite on a clean img of Jessie.
(http://www.hagensieker.com/pitft/index.php)
After this I used:

    sudo SDL_VIDEODRIVER=fbcon SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1
SDL_MOUSEDEV=/dev/input/touchscreen SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB
/home/pi/jivelite/triode-jivelite/bin/jivelite &
--------------------

So now I see Jivelite on my 3,5 inch screen but got no touch.

Next I used:

    sudo SDL_VIDEODRIVER=fbcon SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1
/home/pi/jivelite/triode-jivelite/bin/jivelite
--------------------

So no I see jivelite again on my 3,5 inch screen but als0 the
touchscreen is working for me.

Now the problem I calibrated the screen In jessie pixel with:

    sudo apt-get install -y xinput-calibrator
--------------------

2.  Raspbian Menu --> Preferences  --> Calibrate Touchscreen.

    sudo nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf
--------------------

Put in the calibration info and closed it.

On Jessie everything is working spot on! No problems there.
But as soons as i start Jivelite the touchscreen is 90 degrees shifted.
So the top right corner of the touchscreen is the top left in jivelite

I already swapped the Axes in:

     sudo nano /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf

Now the axes are swapped in jessie but not in Jivelite. Jivelite
remaince the same.

I hope someone knows the awnser.
Sorry for my English.