NotTheHerbie wrote:
> Ralphy,
>
> I just loaded a clean pCP v3.20beta5 on my RPi with the 7" touch screen
> and confirmed the unpatched squeezelite r945 runs  with Jivelite
> running, but does not run if I install the patched version and run
> Jivelite.  If I stop Jivelite, the patched squeezelite will run.
>
> - Mike

Perhaps there were 2 copies of squeezelite running?  I've never seen
that before.

I've attached a tar file with a pcp-squeezelite.tcz for pcp 3.20beta
with the first stutter.patch.txt applied, version is v1.8.6-945A.
Extract it into /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/optional and reboot pcp.  You can
confirm you're running that version in the webgui after the reboot.

The stutter2 patch does not fix the progress bar status problem, so it's
time to research the issue again.

|Filename: stutter.patch.txt                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22454|

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.