https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/utility/mac-3.99-u4-b5-armv6hf.tar.gz/download

--------------------

> Restart LMS, don't reboot picoreplayer, you'll loose the link we
> created, then try playing some ape files.
>
> To persist a reboot, add *ln -s /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mac
> /usr/local/bin/mac* to one of user commands lines on the tweaks webgui
> page and save the config.

Thanks so much for this!

I installed the decoder and plays flawlessly all my apes. RPi3 seems
enough powerful to handle decoding and have not noticed a glitch so far.

Thank you so much for all your amazing work and for perfecting pcp all
these years.