Hi,
i recently switched from Max2Play to picorePlayer (3.11 audio) on my Pi3
running both the LMS and squeezelite with jivelite visualisation.
I would like to use SaverSwitcher bur i find no way configuring it. Is
it still working on recent pCP ? All i found about SaverSwitcher is
quite old.
Another thing: Is it possible to have the WordClock Saver in german?

I also have some troubles with my (official 7") Pi Display. Touch is not
working on one half of the screen. Is there any chance to adjust this by
software or is it a hardware issue?

Soory for my bad english and thanks for any help
Patrick