kidstypike wrote:
> Click on the playlist name, it should load in the left hand pane, click
> the delete button?
>
> Squeezelite has the same limitation as other players, max playlist
> length is set at Settings > Advanced > Performance.
>
> 24669
>
> 24668

The problem is that when I click on the playlist name things crash. The
save add delete buton never appears. Can I just delete the playlist file
from the playlist folder to get rid of it?

I set the maximum track number to zero, which used to mean unlimited
traacks. Is this still the same with SqueezeLite?

Living Room: Allo Digione Player (Wired), Max2Play w/LMS Server 7.9 and
SqueezeLite, into Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50's, SVS SB12-NSD
Subwoofer
Harmony Smart Remote w/Hub
Dining Room: KEF Q100
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom