Now I am stuck with getting PWM Audio from pCP on piZero:
I followed the linked instrucions:
https://learn.adafruit.com/adding-basic-audio-ouput-to-raspberry-pi-zero/pi-zero-pwm-audio
(admittedly without really knowing what I am doing....)
So, I added this:
dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4
to the /boot/config.txt file, which should reroute the BCM pins 13 & 18
for PWM-Audio at boot.
To be verified via gpio readall, which should show BCM Pin18 on Mode
Alt5 and BCM Pin13 on Mode Alt0 - but these Pins show not these desired
modes, instead Pin18 shows Mode Alt0 and Pin13 shows Mode In

Also, rerunning dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4 from
putty does not change anything.

-> What am I doing wrong??

Can someone help / give hints, ....

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.9 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay & Jivelites on various PC's & Laptops