sbp wrote:
> On the router, please try to restrict the channel to a single channel.
> Choose one which is not too crowded from neighbors etc.

Hi,

I have now confirmed that my phone's wifi hot-spot CAN be seen fine (is
on Ch 1). The difficulty I have, is that where the office at home is,
the 2.4G wifi range is very congested, which is why I had selected Ch 13
(a valid channel here in the UK). Till then it was dropping out. Are
there any plans to support regions in the near future in PCP? I know the
hardware is capable, as this is working under Raspian. IS there any
chance I could copy any files or settings over from there?

Anyway, many thanks for helping me understand the nature of my issue.

Best Wishes,
Toonie.