dominique-tanguy wrote:
> It was working yesterday, and stopped working today, horrible.... I
> switched back to Volumio.
>
> Dominique

I'm not quite clear about the problem you have. Are you running both
Squeezelite and LMS on the Pi?

Where are your music files located?  Are you playing local music files
or streaming?

Incidentally I tried Volumio and Rune Audio, but returned to
piCorePlayer/LMS as it works better for me - so the opposite journey to
yours!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen and IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired)
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob