ralphy wrote:
> When using a slimdevices remote, squeezelite only needs an empty lirc.
>
> For pcp 3.2x, If you've enabled lirc from the tweaks tab without
> jivelite installed you should already have a zero byte .lircrc file in
> tc's home directory.
>
> tc@rpi2:~$ ls -l /home/tc/.lircrc
> -rw-r--r--    1 tc       staff            0 Jul  2 14:54
> /home/tc/.lircrc
>
> and pcp will have added the -i option to the squeezelite command line.
>
> tc@rpi2:~$ ps -fe | grep squeezelite
> 1858 root     /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/squeezelite -n Entertainment -o
> hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry -a 80 4  1 -r 192000 -R -u E -v -C 15 -i
>
> If you're missing the -i try adding it to Various input box at the
> bottom of the Squeezelite Settings tab and restart squeezelite.

1)  Yes there is an empty .lircrc file at /home/tc/.lircrc
2)  Outlook of ps
/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n LivingRoom -o hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC -a 80 4
1 -v
So missing -i

I added this as you described, rebooted.
Outlook of ps
/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n LivingRoom -o hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC -a 80 4
1 -v -i

It is still not reacting to remote bottom pushes.

Perhaps I screwed up something when I was installing piCorePlayer.  I
installed Jivelite first and then removed it.  I have also installed
LIRC and removed it a few times trying to get things working.  So I will
do a fresh reinstall and see what happens.  I will report back with my
results.

Thanks for your help.

LMS Server:  VortexBox Virtual Machine running on ESXi server
2 SB Touch, 4 SB Radio, 2 PiCorePlayers with IQ Audio DAC+, 1
PiCorePlayer with usb ADL GT40 DAC