Ah, but I don't think I can sync two directories on the same machine.
That's what I'm really trying to do.

I used to use a Windows XCopy .bat file .to do it on my old server. It
would sync my Music Folder to a second drive within the same machine.
I'd just click on it after I had made any changes and it worked like a
dream. I could even use it to make a second copy of the Music Folder on
a blank drive.

Thanks for you help. Looks like I'll just have to do it over the
network. I sync'd one back up already. That was fairly quick. I'm doing
a second backup on a black drive and it says that I may not live long
enough to see it complete :-)

Howard

Greg Erskine wrote:
> https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-use-rsync-to-sync-local-and-remote-directories-on-a-vps