hi rmac321,

>From my experience, I believe squeezelite will use wired Ethernet if it
is given the choice of wired or wifi.

So the pCP web interface also does the same thing, ie given a choice of
wired or wifi it will use the wired IP address. Although you can access
the web interface via either IP address.

LMS seems to use the appropriate MAC address to create a player
instance. So if you have a wired and a wifi connection you could have 2
tabs exist in pCP with the same squeezelite player name. LMS handles
this situation and will clean out the unused one after a while.

Now when you add apmode to the equation, I am not sure what will happen.
Seems like it adds another level of complication that we don't
specifically handle.

Another complication is if you have 2 wifi connections. squeezelite will
pick the one that sees LMS first. This can change from reboot to
reboot.

regards
Greg