rlc999 wrote:
> I have an issue that I'm looking for some advice on.  I recently
> configued an RPi with picoreplayer running LMS.  I have a Transporter
> that I use with this setup.  I just did this, so versions are current
> (picoreplayer is 3.22; I believe that's LMS 7.9.1; and it's an RPi 3).
>
> Everything operates well, except that, when I turn the Transporter off,
> I can hear and see it click very quickly on and off.  This occurs maybe
> every couple minutes or so.  The RPi and picoreplayer are "on" of
> course.  I've not assumed or planned to shutdown the RPi when I'm not
> using it.  I can't think of or find a setting anywhere that might get
> this behavior to stop.
>
> any suggestions?

highly likely its the powersupply issue on the Transporter. Easy simple
cheap fix (can you use a screwdriver).  See these links.  When you buy
the new power supply, buy several (parts are way cheaper than the
shipping).
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105822-Fix-for-spuriously-rebooting-Transporter/page4
http://forums.slimdevices.com/archive/index.php/t-100509.html

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify