Howard Passman wrote:
> Here... /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver  So I guess it's gone??
>
> What is the best procedure for backing this thing up so I don't lose all
> of my settings?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Howard

I'm assuming that your only linux computer is the rpi.   That's why I
wanted you to setup a new card.....then after the new card was setup,
you could use a microsd to USB adapter, and plug it into your rpi, then
Copy the contents of /mnt/sd?2/tce/slimserver to
/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/slimserver.

In your next setup, I would store the LMS cache/Prefs and music on a USB
stick.  You could occasionally pull and backup the USB stick.