ralphy wrote:
> I've seen this issue as well, but have so far been unable to track down
> the cause.
> We'll eventually figure out what's happening.
> In the meantime you'll have to reboot when it happens.
>
> You could try setting up a custom cron command on the tweaks tab to
> restart jivelite daily which may or may not help.
>
> This will cause jivelite to exit and restart at 2am each day.

  >   > 0 2 * * * /usr/bin/pkill -15 jivelite
--------------------

Hi Ralphy

Been using the cron command shown for a while now. However 3 days ago
When I came to use pCP, Jivelite was frozen again. I left it alone to
see if the next time cron ran it might clear it, it didn't and the cron
job has now run 3 times since I first noticed the freeze. So, for me, it
seems that once frozen the 'kill -15 jivelte' doesn't work. I know you
said that it might not work, but thought it might be useful
information.

A 'Reboot' from the main pCP web interface always seems to work. Is
there any reason not to use 'shutdown -r now' in cron instead?

Cheers
--Ian