Hi Ralphy / Stoker

I had a similar issue, Ralphy you probably won't remember but I was
trying to use the "Images" screensaver on Jivelite to be a "Now Playing"
when On and a Digital picture frame when "Off".
Jivelite on Pcp would randomly crash usually while in the images
screensaver nearly every day, the symptoms were the same as Stoker
reports IE The screen would not clear just by restarting jivelite a full
reboot was required.
We did have a conversation and tried to diagnose this but to no avail
(On Pcp)
In the end I used a deconstructed laptop with jivelite on debian (No
squeezelite just display/control of another Pcp player on the LAN) this
was much better, crashing roughly only once per week but the symptoms
were again the same, In the end I organized a cron job to do a reboot
once per day.
The laptop pictureframe has been running for many months now with only
one crash that I can remember.

When this crash did happen and I restarted jivelite the screen was not
refreshed but jivelite did appear to be running in the background

Hope this is of some help

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS