I'm in the process of moving my LMS server from my HPMicroServer to a
Pi3 running 3.22 but I've ran in to 2 problems.
1. I cannot get the correct USB mount point. On my USB drive I have a
FLAC folder in the root directory but I also have other folders in the
root directory which contain the same music in mp3_128kbps and
mp3_320kbps format. When I set LMS off to scan for music it finds all 3
directories rather than just the FLAC directory that I want it to
search. Here are screenshots of what I have set on PCP and LMS:

24865

24866

2. I cannot see the USB drive on my windows10 box. I have network
discovery enabled in the Win10 box. I can connect from Chrome on the
Win10 PC to LMS running on the Pi. I have set a password. Here's how I
have set up Samba:

24867

And here's what it says when click on 'Set Samba'

24868

Anyone able to help? Thanks.

|Filename: samba2.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24868|

Luxman L550aii, MA PL300, SB Touch, MDAC