1uke_ wrote:
> I don't mean to be hostile, far from it, but I couldn't help noticing
> you are the developer for these plug ins? Are you sure you aren't just
> getting people to install your plug ins so they become more popular?
> Please excuse me for being sceptical .....
Hi. I don't develop plugins but have been using them on my squeezeboxes
for a long time, and I assure you that the 3rd-party developers here are
doing it neither for money (there isn't any) or ratings (there aren't
any). I appreciate this might not be obvious if you've just come in from
the world of apps, but it is the reality in this community. bpa in
particular is a star for what he does.