Just a quick warning wrt. the 3B+ power consumption: it draws more power than the 3B. I did a drop-in replacement of an existing 3B with the 3B+, using the same power supply, cable, SD card. At some point I noticed I'd get the little flash in the upper right corner, warning about under-voltage or whatever. I didn't pay much attention until I came to realise that the LMS update would crash, likely due to too high power consumption. Much to my surprise the limiting factor wasn't the power supply (iPhone charger), but the cable! Replaced the cable with one of those nice, bright yellow UE charging cables, and voilĂ ! The LMS update succeeded, and no more yellow flash.

--

Michael