Hi Greg,

What I've been trying to do is use a pCP in my car, so the APmode was a
god send. But, no matter if you use the LMS settings or the Tweaks, the
player will not reboot and start playing a playlist. It always looses
the previous playlist I'm assuming because it looses power from the
car.

However, what I found from just trying this in the house is it behaves
the same way. If APmode is on none of the commands from Tweak or LMS do
anything.

I did another post explaining that a little while ago. I may be
confusing the matter.

Thanks,

Howard