Hi pCP Team,
This might be a question better asked in the Jivelite thread, but i
thought I'd start here first. Sorry if i'm in the wrong thread.
I have a playlist of internet radio stations set to auto start and all
is working well there, but I'd love it if the VU meter visualisations
page was the default screen.
I currently have the playlist on the screen as default.
Is there any little CLI magic that can be added ?

rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 +
HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |