paul- wrote:
> CD Player....isn't that only useful for ripping....   :eek:
>

> I don't mind it, just keep it to the specific USB connection.   I
> glanced at the information, they do not specify which internal DAC they
> are using, so there is really no way to know.   The Bluetooth
> information is sketchy too, hard to tell if that is just for the app
> interface, or if it can be a Bluetooth speaker.  Just remember bluetooth
> audio is a very limited bit rate and depth.

Yeah...CD player is only used if my little daughter wants to hear their
CDs in the living room.

Regarding Kef...their German support team responded back this morning
mentioning that connection via USB is always dependent on the driver
related to the corresponding OS and that they don´t have any information
about that system.

I immediately dropped them another mail asking for info about the
implemented DAC but no response yet. I honestly don´t expect that they
will comment on that.