First of all congratulations on the new site and getting the next major
release of this awesome software out of the door. I have been testing a
clean install of pcp 4.0.0 on the 3b+ for two days now and everything
feels significantly faster. at first i could not believe the boot time
and thought perhaps something was not loading. the whole platform feels
more mature too with for instance the isolcpus option which I have been
manually using since day one. i was able to run lms+squeezelite with
wifi on the real time kernel without any problems whatsoever. i do not
do re-sampling but i thought the red cautionary messages was a little
bit too cautious. some of the odd behavior from 3.5.0 (i.e you could not
control the pwr and act leds from the terminal) is also gone. in short,
a fantastic successor to an already very good platform. very elegant,
too.

obviously i have not tested everything and i could be wrong but i have
detected the following two issues: disable web gui is not persistent
after reboot, and i could not assign a static ip to wlan0. also pls
kindly provide more information on what has changed with with sox and
flac binaries under slimserver. sox from the tce repo still seems
significantly lighter in size.

anyways thanks again to all devs for their time, effort and enthusiasm.