paul- wrote:
> I would take a look at pCP 3.5.0 or the newly released 4.0.0 beta.  That
> will do a full AP Mode setup now, and for sure will run LMS with just
> the AP running.
>
> The only catch is the original setup on a zero.  You really need to
> temporarily connect a USB ethernet device for initial configuration.

Hi Paul,

I am using a Pi ZeroW, so no problem there.

Thanks for your reply about 3.5 (I started working with this back in
February which is why I was still on 3.2)

Are you aware of a problem with the library being shown as "empty" on
3.5?  I setup everything fine (fresh install from the download link you
provided above) made all settings as per 3.2, the library media scan
worked ok in that I can see on the :9000 page "1824 albums with 23738
songs by 743 artists.  However, the "My Music" folder is empty and when
I connect with my Squeezebox Classic it says the music library is
"empty".  I've rebooted twice and also re scanned the library.

I've searched the 3.5 thread and no-one else seems to be reporting the
issue, any idea what it could be?