paul- wrote:
> You also need to make sure the nomysqueezebox option is turned on.

Thanks Paul, in LMS Settings, I have selected don't download updates and
don't search for updates and added 10.10.10.1 as safe IP addresses it
now works flawlessly.  I haven't tried the -nomysqueezebox tag it's
taken me ages to get to this point and so I'm thinking "if it ain't
broke don't fix it".

I now can play my WMAL music collection of just under 24,000 songs,
converting to FLAC to my Squeezebox Classic, replacing
1. Wifi Router
2. Wifi Signal Booster (to get the wifi downstairs)
3. An old laptop running LMS
4. A 5.25" HDD
(total power 600W (according to my plugin meter)
1. Pi Zero W
2. 3.5" USB HDD
(total power 30W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks to you and all involved for all your amazing work on this, and
your fast and comprehensive replies and finally your patience with all
our silly questions!

I'm now going to make a donation.