TimS wrote:
> squeezelite refused to start with 4.7 after selecting the installed
> allodigione. However 4.6 works without issue.
> Both beta versions were installed on a reformatted card. I can try doing
> an insitu upgrade from 4.6 to 4.7 if required.
> Thankyou for a fantastic piece of software!
> Tim

Hi Tim,

I can confirm the Allo DigiOne works fine on pCP4.0.0-b7 on a RPi3+.

Try going from [Allo Digione] to [Analog out] to [Allo Digione].

What is "Output setting" set to?

We will have to wait a few months to test it on 4.6 and 4.7 as we
haven't written it yet :D

BTW: You don't usually need to reformat SD cards.

regards
Greg